We have compiled a list of of our favourites as well as some other popular cocktails and listed them below. If you don't see you favourite cocktail, we can make just about anything! Just add it to your request.
Premium Cocktail Choices:
- Old Fashioned- The original cocktail and back by popular demand due to the show Mad Men. Whisky, scotch or bourbon with 1 sugar cub and aromatic bitters. Garnished with an expressed orange curl & marachino cherry. These delicious creations are our specialty we sure hope you enjoy them.
- New York Sour- Whisky, lemon juice, simple syrup shaken with ice. Topped with a wine float. Can you say delicious?!
- Blackberry Basil Gin & Tonic- Semi sweet, crisp, and earthy. Basil & blackberries muddled with gin, lemon juice and simple syrup. Top with tonic water and garnished with blackberries, lemon curl and basil leaf.
- Berry Mojito- Blueberry, raspberry, blackberry or strawberry, muddled with mint leaves, lime, white rum & simple syrup. Topped up with soda water. These rum inspired drinks are always great in the heat of the summer.
- Cosmopolitan- Made famous by Sex in the City, these drinks are sure to be a hit at any event. It's classy, sophisticated, and fun made with Vodka, Citrus, and cranberry flavours.
- The GCB (Gin, Cucumber, Basil)- Earthy & refreshing. Cucumber, basil & gin muddled with simple syrup & lime juice. Topped with tonic water with cucumber or basil leaf garnish.
- Sangria- Nothing says summer like the combination of fresh fruit & fine wines. Your favourite recipe of white or red.
- Whisky Sour - One of our personal favourites. The combination of whisky lemon juice and egg whites make a tasty and fun cocktail.
- Blushing Bride- Peach schnapps or liqueur with a touch of grenadine topped with bubbly champagne. A deliciously sweet cocktail with a light pink hue.
- Sex On The Farm-Vodka, peach liqueur, orange juice & cranberry juice, with an orange wheel garnish. Get er' done.
- Tom Collins- Simply refreshing. This cocktail combines gin soda and lime flavours leaving a refreshing feeling on your taste buds.
- Dark & Stormy- A tasty blend of spicy ginger beer, lime juice & spiced dark rum garnished with a lime wedge garnish.
- Moscow Mule- This drink features a delicious blend of spicy ginger syrup, vodka, lime juice Topped with soda water and basil lime wedge garnish. This is what they mean when they say from Russia with love.( minus the copper cup)
- Sparkling Apple Pie- Apple Juice or cider with cinnamon schnapps & sparkling white wine. Tastes as amazing as it sounds!
- Southern Spiked Peach Iced Tea- A refreshing summery drink of whisky, peach iced tea, peach liqueur & lemonade garnished with a fresh peach, lemon wheel & mint leaf.
- Classic Caesar- Celery salted rim, Clamato juice, worcestershire, tabasco with a bean garnish
- Mimosa- Whether you want to do the classic orange or get creative and go with mango or pineapple, these drinks will put some sparkle in your guests eyes.
- French 75- This delicious sparking cocktail is perfect for toasting! A mix of champagne, gin, lemon juice and simple syrup. Garnished with a lemon curl and blueberry.
- St. Germain Strawberry Lemonade- Fruity & fun! Vodka, St. Germain muddled with fresh strawberries, lemon juice, & simple syrup topped with club soda
- Pisco Sour- A frothy, citrus sour drink with a hit of sweetness. Lemon juice, egg white, Pisco liquor and simple syrup.
- Sidecar- Cognac, lemon juice, and triple sec served straight up, topped with an orange slice. Thought to be invented around the time of World War 1 in either London or Paris. Named after the motorcycle attachment.
- Mai Tai- Appleton Estate jamaican rum, orange curacao or cointreau, lime juice, orgeat (almond syrup) over crushed ice. Garnished with mint leaf. The islands are calling!
- Strawberry Daiquiri - On the rocks, sugar rim, fresh muddled strawberries, lime juice, Grand Marnier, white rum, strawberry simple syrup shaken & strained over ice. So good you'll be going for seconds.
- Classic Margarita- On the rocks, salted rim, silver tequila, triple sec, lime juice shaken & strained over ice. Lime wedge garnish. An old favourite on a hot day.
- Negroni- This cocktail dates back to the 1920's. London dry gin, campari, sweet rosso vermouth shaken, strained over ice. Garnished with orange peel.
- Manhattan- The Old Fashioned's uptown cousin, Whisky or Bourbon with Sweet vermouth and aromatic bitters, these drinks are always fun at parties
- Specialty Lemonade (lemon, strawberry, lavender)
- Iced Tea
- Fruit Infused Water- (Strawberry, Lemon, Mixed Berry or Cucumber Mint)
- Basil Grapefruit Ginger Spritzer- Grapefruit juice, ginger basil syrup, soda water & basil leaf garnish.
- Mint Lime Spritzer- Muddled mint leaves, lime juice, simple syrup & sprite.
- Shirley Temple- Grenadine, freshly squeezed lime juice, chilled ginger ale with Maraschino cherry garnish.
- Arizona Sunset- Grenadine, orange juice, sprite with Maraschino cherry or orange slice garnish