We have compiled a list of of our favourites as well as some other popular cocktails and listed them below. If you don't see you favourite cocktail, we can make just about anything! Just add it to your request.
Premium Cocktail Choices:
- Old Fashioned- The original cocktail. Whisky, scotch or bourbon with 1 sugar cube and aromatic bitters. Garnished with an expressed orange curl & maraschino cherry. These delicious creations are our specialty we sure hope you enjoy them.
- New York Sour- Whisky, lemon juice, simple syrup shaken with ice. Topped with a wine float. Can you say delicious?!
- Blackberry Basil Gin & Tonic- Semi sweet, crisp, and earthy. Basil & blackberries muddled with gin, lemon juice and simple syrup. Top with tonic water and garnished with blackberries, lemon curl and basil leaf.
- Berry Happy Together Mojito- Blueberry, raspberry, or blackberry, muddled with mint leaves, lime, white rum & simple syrup. Topped up with soda water. These rum inspired drinks are always great in the heat of the summer.
- Something Blue- If you are into traditions this is a tasty way to bring luck into your special day by adding the something blue to your bar menu. Vodka, blue curacao topped with lemonade & garnished with a half lemon wheel.
- The GCB (Gin, Cucumber, Basil)- Earthy & refreshing. Cucumber, basil & gin muddled with simple syrup & lime juice. Topped with tonic water with cucumber or basil leaf garnish.
- Sangria- Nothing says summer like the combination of fresh fruit & fine wines. Your favourite recipe of white or red.
- Whisky Sour - One of our personal favourites. The combination of whisky, lemon juice, simple syrup and egg whites make a tasty and fun cocktail.
- Blushing Bride- Peach schnapps or liqueur with a touch of grenadine topped with bubbly champagne. A deliciously sweet cocktail with a light pink hue. Requires champagne flutes
- Sex On The Farm-Vodka, peach liqueur, orange juice & cranberry juice, with an orange wheel garnish. Get er' done.
- Tom Collins- Simply refreshing. This cocktail combines gin soda and lime flavours leaving a refreshing feeling on your taste buds.
- Greyhound- This one is for all you grapefruit lovers. Gin or Vodka, rosemary simple syrup & refreshing grapefruit juice.
- Dark & Stormy- A tasty blend of spicy ginger beer, lime juice & spiced dark rum garnished with a lime wedge garnish.
- Moscow Mule- A delicious blend of spicy ginger syrup, vodka, lime juice Topped with soda water and basil lime wedge garnish. This is what they mean when they say from Russia with love.( minus the copper cup)
- Apple Pie On The Rocks- Organic apple juice, fireball, & vanilla vodka shaken with ice. Topped with a sprinkle of cinnamon. Tastes as good as mammas homemade pie
- Classic Caesar- Celery salted rim, clamato juice, worcestershire, tabasco with a pickled asparagus garnish
- Mimosa- Whether you want to do the classic champange and orange juice or get creative and go with mango or pineapple, these drinks will put some sparkle in your guests eyes.
- French 75- This delicious sparking cocktail is perfect for toasting! A mix of champagne, gin, lemon juice and simple syrup. Garnished with a lemon curl and blueberry. Requires champagne flutes
- Sweet on You Vodka Lemonade- Fruity & fun! Vodka, St. Germain muddled with fresh strawberries, lemon juice, & simple syrup topped with club soda
- Sidecar- Cognac, lemon juice, and triple sec served straight up, topped with an orange slice. Thought to be invented around the time of World War 1 in either London or Paris. Named after the motorcycle attachment.
- Mai Tai- Appleton Estate jamaican rum, Malibu, orange juice, pineapple juice, grenadine. Garnished with orange wheel. The islands are calling!
- Classic Margarita- On the rocks, salted rim, silver tequila, triple sec, lime juice shaken & strained over ice. Lime wedge garnish. An old favourite on a hot day.
- Negroni- This cocktail dates back to the 1920's. London dry gin, campari, sweet rosso vermouth shaken, strained over ice. Garnished with orange peel.
- Manhattan- The Old Fashioned's uptown cousin, Whisky or Bourbon with Sweet vermouth and aromatic bitters, these drinks are always fun at parties
- Paper Plane- One of my personal favourites. Buffalo Trace bourbon, Aperol, Amaro & lemon juice shaken with ice. Strained into coup glass with lemon peel garnish
- Specialty Lemonade (lemon, strawberry, lavender)
- Iced Tea
- Fruit Infused Water- (Strawberry, Lemon, Mixed Berry or Cucumber Mint)
- Basil Grapefruit Ginger Spritzer- Grapefruit juice, ginger basil syrup, soda water & basil leaf garnish.
- Mint Lime Spritzer- Muddled mint leaves, lime juice, simple syrup & sprite.
- Shirley Temple- Grenadine, freshly squeezed lime juice, chilled ginger ale with Maraschino cherry garnish.
- Arizona Sunset- Grenadine, orange juice, sprite with Maraschino cherry or orange slice garnish